These general conditions govern access to the web site www.italianbagstore.com and use of its services and contents (such as, for example: images, software, texts, brands and logotypes, color combinations, structures and drawings).
Any person who accesses and/or uses the ITALIAN BAG STORE portal takes the capacity of “User” and accepts these conditions from the moment he first makes access and/or use. These shall apply irrespective to the General Sales Terms that govern the purchase of the products shown in the on-line catalogue of the web site.
Failure to accept these Conditions shall prevent further access or use of the contents and services of the web site.
Access to the www.italianbagstore.com web site is open to everyone and free of charge.
The User states that he accepts the site “as it is”. The Portal and its contents may be modified or replaced without any prior notice.
Any information and/or requests can be sent to: email@example.com
All product pictures serve as a demonstration of the original product. The producer reserves the right to change them without informing the customer about it. ITALIAN BAG STORE will try as much as possible, to update the photos of the products based on these variations.
On line Privacy Protections
The user undertakes not to transmit, disclose, send, notify or store information and other materials:
– protected by copyrights or which reveal commercial secrets;
– indecent, defamatory, menacing, molesting, offensive, slanderous, sexually explicit;
– unsolicited messages or which constitute advertising or purchase solicitation, investigations, chain letters;
– containing viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs and other elements that aim at damaging, intercepting or unduly using data, information, the physical and logical structures
The User also accepts not to:
– register himself as a Customer using maliciously false or incomplete information;
– permit third parties to use his own username or password once he has registered;
– gather or in any case obtain information on third parties, including e-mail addresses, without the explicit consent of the owner;
– access protected site data or data he is not authorized to access and infringe the system or the site’s security measures;
– act so as to unreasonably or disproportionately overload the site’s logical and physical systems even by actions such as “flooding”, “spamming”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”
– use devices, software programs or other systems aiming at impairing or attempting to impair due operation of the site; attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or decode the software that composes or constitutes part of the site;
– use or attempt to use engines, software programs, tools, agents or other mechanisms (such as, for example: spiders, robots, …) that permit them to navigate or carry out searches inside the site without using the site’s own search engines or agents.
Any illicit behavior or behavior that does not comply with these provisions shall be prosecuted pursuant to the law through the competent authorities.
Copyrights and industrial directive rights.
All copyrights related to the contents of the web site (such as, for example, text, graphics, photos, images, user interface) as well as selection, coordination and organization of these contents are the property of ITALIAN BAG STORE or of its connected companies or third party licensees.
Web site contents are destined exclusively to the site Users and Customers. Unauthorized commercial use of the contents present in the web site is prohibited.
The User is free to display the contents of the site, print them, copy them and save them on the hard disk of his own computer or on another physical support under his own liability and exclusively for his personal and private use in compliance with current regulations concerning copyright protection.
All rights concerning brands, product names, trade names, logotypes, packaging and designs of all the products or services offered by ITALIAN BAG STORE or by its connected companies or third parties, whether in extended form or with the symbol of the trademark belong exclusively to their legitimate owners in accordance with international agreements and current laws in this matter. All uses that may infringe these rights are explicitly prohibited.
Hypertext connections (links)
The site may contain hypertext connections (links) to other web sites. ITALIAN BAG STORE does not assume any liability for any contents or services offered by third parties nor does it guarantee the technical availability, reliability, legality of any material or information contained in the linked internet sites. In the same way the insertion of a link does not entail any type of association, merger or shareholding by ITALIAN BAG STORE with the owners and the contents of the linked web sites.
Duration and change of these conditions
ITALIAN BAG STORE reserves the right to modify these General Conditions for Access and Use without prior notice. Any changes shall become effective immediately the first time they are published in the site and shall endure until the time new changes are made.
Italian law shall apply for relationships between ITALIAN BAG STORE and the User.
TERMS AND CONDITION
The sell of all the products offered by the online shop, hereafter called ITALIAN BAG STORE (with reference to the domain name italianbagstore.com, hereafter called as “Website”) are subject to the following general sales Terms and Condition.
All the products offered on the Website are directly sold by ITALIAN BAG STORE di AlmaToscana S.n.c. , via Don Giulio Facibeni, numero 2, VAT N. / C.F. 01902740479, duly signed up to the REA: PT – 189412
This e-commerce activity is exclusively addressed to final users who are “consumers” exclusively older than 18 (eighteen) years and in any case accordingly to the law in force with regard to the regulations about the e-commerce.
Under “consumer” ITALIAN BAG STORE means any physical person who deals on the website www.italianbagstore.com with purposes which are not joined to the own professional, commercial or entrepreneurial activity may carried out.
General conditions of sale regard exclusively offer, transmission, acceptance, shipment, purchase methods and right of withdrawal of the purchase orders of products on the website www.italianbagstore.com between the consumers and the AlmaToscana S.n.c.. Supply of services and the sale of products from different subjects who may be present on the website, through hypertext links, links or banners are not settled by the general conditions of sale.
General conditions of sale are periodically modified by ITALIAN BAG STORE depending on the business and market development, as well as in compliance with possible legislative updates and amendments. Each update or amendment will be duly published on the website and they will have immediate effect from the date of publication.
For any further information you can directly contact ITALIAN BAG STORE by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to purchase one or more products offered on our website, it is necessary to complete the electronic order form in full and transmit it to ITALIAN BAG STORE by email following the relevant instructions.
In the order form you find a summary of the main commercial conditions, among which price, payment method and delivery method as well as information about the main features of the purchased product with a clear reference to the general conditions of sales.
Sale contract is considered closed when ITALIAN BAG STORE get by email your order form, verify the accuracy of the information and send an purchase order receipt, containing a summary of the information as previously listed in the order form.
Once the contract is closed, ITALIAN BAG STORE take on your purchase order.
Before the transmission of the purchase order, ITALIAN BAG STORE will ask you to amend possible errors with the data entry, to carefully read the general conditions of sales – right of withdrawal included – to print a copy of these and to record or reproduce a copy for your personal use.
ITALIAN BAG STORE reserve the right to refuse or not to take on purchase orders which may be incomplete or in case of unavailable products or in case there are not enough solvency guarantees. In these cases you will be duly informed by email that the contract is not closed and that your purchase order cannot be processed, by specifying the reasons of this and suggesting as well a potential solution to the problem.
In case some product offered on the website are not available or no longer on sale at the moment of the receipt of the order form, it will be care of ITALIAN BAG STORE to promptly inform you about the unavailability of the ordered items and in any case within 30 (thirty) days from the day after the transmission of the order. In case you already sent the order and paid for the relevant price, ITALIAN BAG STORE will take care to immediately suggest you one or more possible choices, for the same or more value, which can meet your needs, otherwise you will be refund for the payment already sent.
By transmitting the order form by email, you declared to implicitly know and accept ITALIAN BAG STORE general conditions of sales and to observe them in all the circumstances with ITALIAN BAG STORE. In case you do not share and/or do not intend to accept, even if partially, the terms as per the general conditions of sales, we kindly invite you not to forward the order form.
Moreover by transmitting the order form you confirm to know the further information contained in the website as well as the sections one and two (Privacy and General Conditions of Use).
All the retail prices are listed in Euros (€) and they are VAT included (VAT as per the law in force at the time of the order receipt and acceptance) and the shipment cost is separately indicated on the order form and on the invoice.
View of the nature of product, handmade/artisanal, published prices and offers can be altered by type leathers and finishes; for this reason ITALIAN BAG STORE reserve the right to make amendments without prior advice; in case a price had been mistakenly published in the wrong way, ITALIAN BAG STORE reserve the right to renounce to the sales. Prices are subject to updates, therefore we always invite you to check the final price before sending the relevant order form.
Payment methods are indicated in the order form.
The price for the purchase of the products includes shipment costs.
Preferred payment methods are PayPal and bank transfer.
The following payment methods are accepted: Visa/Postepay, MasterCard, Prepaid card PayPal, Postepay, Discover, Aura Card and American Express to be made through PayPal in order to have a safer payment.
The information supplied at the moment of the payment will never be used by ITALIAN BAG STORE except to complete the procedures relevant to your purchase and in order to refund you in case of possible products return, in case you exert the right of withdrawal, or in case it is necessary to prevent or signal to the police force potential frauds on the website.
Shipment is always followed by the relevant invoice which will be issued, recorded and forward together with the goods, or sent by email, when asked.
ITALIAN BAG STORE always use patented and certified packaging materials of the best national and international couriers (BARTOLINI, SDA, TNT, and others) in order to organize shipments and deliveries of the purchased items to the address you supplied at the moment of the order; the courier takes care and accepts in full the responsibility of the whole shipment process from the collection from our company to the delivery to the address you asked for the delivery to be arranged to.
ITALIAN BAG STORE do not take charge of any damages caused or couriers behaviours.
In order to arrange the delivery the following data are necessary:
invoicing details, which are name/company name and invoicing address, tax information, either National Insurance number or VAT number, email address
delivery details, which are name/company name and delivery address, telephone number, email address e-mail.
In case of defective items, we kindly ask you to promptly inform us by email by writing to email@example.com so that we can immediately contact the manufacturer and focus on the possible problem and find with you the most suitable solution.
Defective items can be returned to ITALIAN BAG STORE in the original packaging within 14 days from the receipt of the products; returns and packaging costs are at your charge while the defective items will be replaced and resent at the manufacturer’s charge, or refunded by ITALIAN BAG STORE in case of unavailability.
In case you should use your right of withdrawal, ITALIAN BAG STORE reserve the right not to accept the return of products which might have been modified in their main features or have been damaged or even partially used.
In case you receive parcel which is visibly damaged (i.e. from the courier), broken or stained, we kindly invite you to refuse the delivery, inform ITALIAN BAG STORE by email by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and the manufacturer will take care to return the goods and send new ones.
In case the shipment consists in two or more parcels but not all are damaged, we kindly ask you to refuse the damaged parcel only, by signing the delivery note with reserve, inform ITALIAN BAG STORE by email by writing to email@example.com and the manufacturer will take care to return the goods and send new ones.
In case the refused product is no longer available, we will directly contact you in order to find a possible replacement item and, if not, we will refund you for its value. The return costs for damaged parcels are always at manufacturer’s charge.
The delivery of the purchased products usually take place during the working days, within two/four days (when sent to Italy) from the order receipt and relevant payment through PayPal.
In case you pay by bank transfer, the delivery will take place within two/four days from the receipt of your payment from our bank.
For any information or advisory relevant to the shipment of the purchased products, you can directly contact our customer service by email writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL INFORMATIVE
Accordingly to the Legislative Decree 206/05, you have the right to withdraw from the purchase contact within 14 working days from the receipt of goods without having to pay any penalty, prior written notice to be sent to ITALIAN BAG STORE, by using the relevant procedure for returns. On the other hand it is not possible to change one or more products with different production avoid paying additional costs. Our customer service is always at your disposal in order to try sorting out any possible issue about your order, therefore we kindly ask you to directly contact ITALIAN BAG STORE by email by writing to : email@example.com
In the communication you send in order to use your right of withdrawal, you need to indicated: the product or the products you intend to return, order number and order date, invoice number and your bank details (IBAN code). Once the communication has been sent you are kindly required to wait for our confirmation to authorize the return.
Therefore you can send back the goods you want to return by courier within 14 (fourteen) working days from the receipt of the goods themselves, as long as these are intact and in the respect of the agreed terms and conditions, unless you give up to the return of the goods.
You are asked to pay the return costs for the purchased products in accordance with the regulations in force.
The right of withdrawal should be used in agreement with the terms and conditions as previously described as well as by following the below conditions:
– products must be returned intact;
– products must be returned in their original packaging (in case of Selections it is necessary to return all the products of the Selection);
– Returned products belonging to the same orders must be sent back together with a single shipment and ITALIAN BAG STORE reserve the right not to accept products of the same order sent back in different drops.
Return costs are at your charge and you are also responsible in case of products loss or damage.
On receipt of returned products, these will be duly checked in order to make sure they have not been damaged (in order to use the right of withdrawal it is strictly necessary that the goods are intact in all their parts), therefore we invite you to carefully package the products you wish to send back.
Returned products must not been used or damaged.
Right of withdrawal is reserved only to physical people, already identified as consumers; therefore it is not possible to use the right of withdrawal in case of purchases made from dealers, sellers or other subjects that may purchase in order to resell the products.
It is not possible to use the right of withdrawal in case of customized items.
If the right of withdrawal is used following the terms and conditions described below, ITALIAN BAG STORE will refund you for the value already paid for one or more items purchased on the website. The refund will be sent to you as soon as possible and in any case within the 30 (thirty) days from the date ITALIAN BAG STORE received the withdraw form.
The refund process starts once it has been verified that all the terms and conditions as above described have been respected.
In case the described terms and conditions have not been respected, you will not have the right to the refund of the amount already paid to ITALIAN BAG STORE or to get the credit.
In any case it is always possible to get back, at your expenses, the products you returned to ITALIAN BAG STORE in the case you do not have the right to get the refund/credit.
In case you do not want the returned products back, ITALIAN BAG STORE will keep the products as well as the relevant amount already paid.
REFUND TERMS AND TIMES
Once the items have been sent back, ITALIAN BAG STORE provide to duly check them in their integrity, in accordance with the terms and conditions ad above described.
In the case everything is fine and the terms and conditions have been respected, ITALIAN BAG STORE send you a confirmation, via email, confirming the acceptance of the returned products.
Independently from the payment method you used at the moment of paying, it will be care of ITALIAN BAG STORE to proceed as quickly as possible to refund you and in any case within 30 (thirty) days from the receipt from ITALIAN BAG STORE of your withdraw communication, upon checking the correct use of the right of withdrawal and evaluating and accepting the returned items.
In the case of discrepancies between the consignee as stated on the order form and the payer, that is who sent the requested amount for the purchased item or items, in case of use of the right of withdrawal the refund will be sent by ITALIAN BAG STORE in case to the person who sent the initial payment (payer).
General Conditions of sales are intended as regulated exclusively by the Italian law and in particular by the Legislative Decree dated 06th September 2005 no. 206 regarding the “Consumer Code” with specific reference to the legislation about contracts at distance and by the Legislative Decree dated 09th April 2003 no. 70 about the e-commerce.
The sale of products or services takes place in the Italian State and it is regulated by the law in force in the Italian Republic. Any dispute that should arise will be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Italian law in force at the moment of the contract stipulation.
Trust is for us totally essential and for this reason we guarantee as follows:
- personal information are use in order to allow you to process your orders on italianbagstore.com and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website;
- best technologies are used in order to protect the personal information;
- in no way personal information will be transferred to third parties.
Below privacy detailed rules:
Customer protection and control of personal information
- A) We are committed to protecting your privacy in accordance with the Legislative Decree 196 dated 2003.
- B) The company Alma Toscana S.n.c, owner of the website italianbagstore.com, in accordance with the the Legislative Decree 196 dated 2003, declares that the consumers information are collected with the only purpose to register the consumer in order to provide her/him with the services of our website, including the possibility to purchase our products, and all the information is electronically treated accordingly to the laws in force. If some information is missing, it will not be possible for the users to enjoy the services offered by ITALIAN BAG STORE.
- C) The processing of personal information is guaranteed within the implementation of contractual and legal obligations, such as the supply of goods and services, the invoicing, accounting entry and the mandatory communications to the authorities, as well as communications to banking-houses and similar. Users’ data could be passed to administrative and fiscal consultants and to authorities may asking them accordingly to law disposals.
- E) The collection of personal information is finalized in order to enable the user to purchase products from the website and to suggest personalized services and products.
- F) Email addresses of registered users may be use to send communications, newsletters, commercial information and offers about products and services.In order to personalized the offers to the users, there may be researches about users’ profile, which will be based exclusively on common and no-confidential information. For this reason ITALIAN BAG STORE use “cookies” to identify the users when they access to the website and to personalized the surfing. “Cookies” can be deleted in any time through the browser. Registered users on ITALIAN BAG STORE can take advantage in any time of the rights of the article N.7 of the Legislative Decree 196 dated 2003, which quoted in full below (attachment 1). You can exercise the mentioned rights, including consulting, amend or cancel your information, directly on the website www.italianbagstore.com or contacting us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The data controller and responsible for and controls the processing of your personal data is Alessio Pollastrini, legal representative of the Alma Toscana s.n.c, via Don Giulio Facibeni nr. 2, Montecatini Terme (PT) VAT N. / C.F. 01902740479, duly signed up to the REA: PT – 189412
- Right to access personal data and other rights
Attachment 1 – Article 7. of the Legislative Decree 196 dated 2003
- The data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her exist regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- The data subject shall have the right to be informed:
a) of the source of the personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied to the processing, if this is carried out with the help of electronic tools;
d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per art. 5(2);
e) of the entities or categories of entities to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representatives in the state’s territory, data processors or persons in charge of the processing.
- The data subject shall have the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities or categories of entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- The data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
For any further information, doubt or need please contact us to the email address email@example.com